Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yard



Talk about Tonka trucks! Byron had a ball ba-ha-ing around in the bobcat. We had our excavator do a lot of dirt work for us in efforts to redirect water that runs onto our property from the hill but after the flood (our walk-out flooded with the Feb run-off) we decided to beef up the burms. We also made them more rolly and park-like. We planted some pine trees and are looking into lots of other trees. It's getting exciting! It was noisy in the bobcat so Byron could not hear me to tell him were to make my landscaping mounds and the ridges for the rock so I was holding Kaylee and yelling and waving my arm to direct him. Later Kaylee would see the bobcat outside or in the driveway and would yell and wave her hands at it. It was funny!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Kaylee had a 4 wheeler! I am SO jealous! So cute! And Chappy was the spotlight! How fun! Cute posts! The yard is coming along! Before you know it your grass will be in! :) YEAHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete