Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hanging out with Grandpa Snarr

Janell and I were trying to give Grandpa a smooch. We all were laughing so hard that I couldn't catch his cheeks.
Chapin, Mason, Kaylee, and Rachel.
We love our grandpa so dearly. He is at the top of my list as a goodhearted person. I loved, admired, and enjoyed him as a grandpa all growing up and am really thankful that my kids have gotten to know and love him. As an adult I've only learned to love him more. He has a great sense of humor, an incredible work ethic, a pure heart, and a desire to serve others. And so many other remarkable traits. When I read through Rachel's school journal entries from the fall she said that "Today I went to my other home to juice apples with my family." The short few months that we lived with them until our last house was finished has really stayed with us. We grew really close to Grandpa and Grandma Snarr and learned a lot about what it means to live a great life. It brings tears to my eyes just trying to write about how much they mean to us.


1 comment:

  1. I love your posts! :) I love your family so much and am so glad you are my family :) Can I say that the photo of us kissing grandpa is PRICELESS!!! I got teary just looking at your post! That was a SPECIAL day! I miss them being down the street! Let me know when you might go to St George. Phill can't go due to class, but I would like to if I can!

    ReplyDelete